Sunday, January 21, 2018

Heart Burst






The sun is peaking its head out this morning in South Eastern Idaho and its so refreshing!
Almost makes me want to wash my windows... (Almost!)


Today I would like to share with you my newest image called

It's a clean and simple corner image the depicts a heart bursting with Love
or Joy! I broke out my Hero Arts Die to add in the sentiment that I cut out of copic paper then colored to match! I then added Novu drops to the blue circles and to the Love word for added dimension.


Copic colors are :
Hearts: R59, R56, R85, R83, R81, R30
Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
Blue B39, BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, BG0000
Gray  W9, W7, W5, W3.

The background paper is by Lawn Fawn called perfectly plaid winter. (But it feels so springy to me!)

I hope you enjoyed this card post. And I hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...