Thursday, November 16, 2017

Roses are Red



I've only colored this Roses image up in pinks so I thought I would do reds!
Copic colors used are RV69, R29, R35, R43, R30, YG17, YG67, YG99.

I used my Novu Crystal glaze for some dimension but for some reason they dried matt.
I'm wondering if since its a bit chilly in our house that would make a difference?

The little gold flecks you see are dotted on using Dr. PH. Martins calligraphy colors in iridescent gold. I love this stuff! 

The thanks die cut comes from Pink and Main. I have just double cut it and off centered it a bit.

And the gold paper I have been using lately is from the paper studio. I found it at Hobby Lobby and Love it!


That about concludes todays make!
I hope you all like it and are having a wonderful day!
Thank you so much for dropping in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...