Monday, October 9, 2017

Baby Shoes


Today was a happy mail day! I got the whole set of Tim Holtz oxide inks!
So of course the minute I got home from work I was making an even bigger mess in my craft room!!


The background consist of Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber, Broken China and Iced Spruce

You just pretty much smear the ink all over and give it a sprits of water. I look forward to playing around with this stuff much more!
For this image I used Baby Shoes from my etsy shop. It seemed to coordinate perfectly with the background.
I used E43, E41 and E81 to give a warm color to match the craft paper background and hemp string. 
Perfect for either gender!




Thank you so much for stopping by!!! I hope you have an awesome rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! totshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. tot shoes

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...