Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Lazy Susans

I remember working out in the yard helping my Grandma clear the weeds in her flower beds. She used to have the most Beautiful bush of these flowers. When ever I see them I think of her. She grew so many flowers, everything she and my grandpa touched grew like magic. Me on the other hand... I can grow them... some of them... but not nearly as magically.

As I drew these out I couldn't help but remember them. I miss them so much!

I hope you enjoy the card I've made.. my Grandparents are the inspirations :)


The image has of course been added to my shop. The link is in the right side bar. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...