Friday, December 1, 2017

Holiday Forals




Hello All!
Are you rushing through like I am to create your Holiday cards?
I am, and I'm so behind!

For this card I went non-traditional. 
I just really needed a different challenge for tonight. 
And I think I have accomplished just that!

This image is called 
It is a clean and simple frame design that is perfect for just about any occasion!

Copic colors used are:
E47, E44, E41
G29, YG67
R89, R85, R83, R81

Then I've just matted out the card and printed the sentiment
(Which is included with the image)
and popped it up using some craft foam and glue!
Easy Peasy!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...