Sunday, March 4, 2018

Spring Bundle



Hello, Hello!
Are you ready for spring?
With it just around the corner I cant decide if I am or not.
I really am enjoying this huge snow storm we just got
with over a foot of snow..
But then again I love watching my tulips and Daffodils pop up!

This is a new creation just added to my shop by special request 
of one of my amazing design team members
Irene Chapmon Sherman.

You will receive several pieces in this kit called Spring Bundle including
the full image that you see here, another with out the sentiment
Two extra sentiment "Hello" to add on
two tulips, three daffodil heads with stems and bud, two tulips and a hyacinth bloom to round it all out. The possibilities are endless!

Copic colors used for this image are as follows: 
Tulips: R37, R43, R30
Daffodil: Y17, Y15, Y11
Hyacinth: BV08, V15, V12
Stems: YG67, YG17, YG13

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous another amazing image and beautifully colored as always,love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...