Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Cardinal

 
All the stores are stocked
with Christmas beware..
 
In hopes that our charge cards
 soon will be there...
 
To buy all those gifts
that look so enticing
 
Just to get them home and wonder
What was I Thinking.....
 
 
Sorry couldn't help myself!
 
Here is a Christmas card I have just finished up.
 
The Red Cardinal seemed fitting.
 
I've sponged in the background using Stampin' up Inks:
Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, and Pacific Point
Then through some of my newest addiction on Fran-tage in shabby white.
 
Copic's used are:
W9, W7, W5, W3, E23, E19, RY23, R89, R46, R35, R29 and R22.
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek!

1 comment:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...