Friday, March 6, 2015

Last New release... for now :)

Yep I have been coloring like a crazy lady.
While at work today I was given a pretty strange stare at the amount of ink all over my hands.
I just like to grin and smile... and not offer an explanation. It's fun to keep em guessing!
 
Here is the last card for today... I think... Lol
 
 
First I colored her in on regular x-press it paper, then fussy cut her out and popped her on another image printed on a craft like color paper. (I could not for the life of me get craft paper to go threw my printer. grrrrrr)
But the end result is some what the same.
 
Copic colors uses:
Hair: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 and a touch of RV69.
Clothes: BG78, BG75, BG72
 
Thank you so much for popping by!
you can find the image In Ppinkydolls Etsy!


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful! you did a great job cutting her! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...