Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dt for Ppinkydolls

 
 
It's official! I joined the DT for
 
 
To kick it off on PPinkydolls Facebook page
there is a challenge to enter to get this image for free!!
 
So many of you have been rocking your animal classes and this is the perfect one to practice on!
 
I for one need to go back and do a little more practicing!
 
Here are the colors I used for the fox:
E79, E77, E74, E19, E18, E17, E15, T5, W9, W7, W4, W3, E0000
Dress: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Hair, E79, E18,E19,  E15, YR23 
 
Let me know what you think!
 


4 comments:

  1. I think.....it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    xxx Frouwkje

    ReplyDelete
  2. and congratulations!!
    xxx Frouwkje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle, I saw your share of this beautiful image and coloring at Kit & Clowder. Had to stop by for a visit and Congratulate you on your new DT Spot. Big Texas Hugs, from your newest Follower and Crafting Friend. AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...