Saturday, March 14, 2015

Dt projects for Ppinky Dolls!!!

So as you have all figured out I am now a DT for PpinkyDolls
 
The first thing I was given to do was to create two projects and share them with you on the 15th.
I have been doing other fun stuff with Ppinkydolls images I had almost forgotten what I had created! Lol!!
 
So first up, as I have been moving my craft room from the dining room to the front bedroom, I thought what better way to celebrate the new position than with some wall art!!
 
 
I have to say these make me soooooo Happy!!!
I will get pic's of them up when I've finished decorating completely in here! I so cant wait to share!!
 
 
And for my second project this is my first card as a DT!!
Clean and simple is always my favorite approach... probably because I am horrible at much else!
 
 
 
You can find all of these images in PpinkyDoll's Shop as well as MANY, MANY, more! You just can't go wrong with them!
 
I hope you all like what I have created!!!!
Hugs to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...