Friday, April 3, 2015

My markers were feeling sad...

I couldn't leave my poor markers for too long to play with pencils!
Lol I'm a nut what can I say!
 
 
Here is a simple card I made up using a
Ppinkydolls Digi image.
 
Copics used for this are:
Hair:E15, E13, YR23, YR20
Dress, pants:R22, RV42, R01, N6, N4, N3, N2
Trees/bushes:E29, YG17, YR23, YG13
Moon:Y18, Y11, Y04
Owl:E29, E15, E30
Sky: B52, N3
 
If you look closely you will see that the brown layer is embossed....
stay tuned for my newest toy!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek!


1 comment:

  1. adorable! Such cute images too. I hadn't seen these before. I will have to check out the Pinkidolls shop.

    ReplyDelete

My last Bloobel for the week.... Maybe

The last to share but the first one to color.. makes sense right? This is the 1st bloobel I have ever colored and the start of a love aff...