Monday, April 27, 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil

 
 
The classes that Alyce has over at:
Are absolutely Amazing!
This is for her newest Copic monthly subscription lesson!

I will try to get her Pencils one done here soon and post it for you :)
 
I've used a Mo's digital Pencil image
called : Tuesdays Child 
 
 
I had a blast working all these colors up! It looks way more blended in person :(
 
But any who...
I have a ton more cards I need to add, my blogging has gone to the birds lately with so much stuff to do!
 
Here are just a few that I have done in the last few weeks...
 
These are my DT cards for Ppinky Dolls
 
 


 
And my DT cards for: Inky Impressions



 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! As always please don't hesitate to ask any questions!
I Love to help!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...