Friday, June 10, 2016

Roses are pink!

I have been slaving away in the garden trying to recreate a beautiful arbor out of old doors that I of course seen on Pinterest.
Well... It always looks better on Pinterest!
Any way, one of the flowers I'm attempting is roses. The tag specifically said if I could dig a hole I could grow this species. We will see lol.

Here are some pictures drawn from them before I kill them...






I tried to give it a bit of a water color affect. And then sketched in some blues in the background to give it a look a bokeh in the background.

RV55, RV42, RV52, R85, R43
G29, G46, YG63,
YR27, YR23,
BG0000, BG000, BG01, W5.

I've added the image to my shop. there is a link to the right.
I hope you all have an amazing day!
I will post pics of the arbor as it gets closer to completion :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...