Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Guest Design for Connie Fong!

What an Honor!
Guest Designing for Connie Fong!
I truly Love her work!

Her images are always so inspiring!

Ive been given two to do and I had so much fun coloring them up!

The first is:
A beautiful Mermaid! She can be found:


Ive grabbed soooo many copic colors that I'm fraid I cant name them all,
But here are a few that I did mange to keep sorted out :

Hair: B39, Bg13, B16, Bg11.
Tail: BV17, BV13, BV11, BG09, BG15, BG18
Top and Skirt: R89, R85, R83



Next up is the sweetest Little Turtle
Which can be found: Here



Copic Colors for this little guy include:
Shell: Y28, YG97, E57, YG67, E34, E27, E35
Skin: YG97, YG67, YG63


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...