Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Back from Mexico!

What a Beautiful trip!
I squeezed as much as I could in the two and a half days I was there in Cabo!

To start I went down to meet my Husband and Brother and their friends at the finish of the Mexican 1000 off road race. Unfortunately they blew two engines and were not able to finish but it was a blast for them to give it a shot! 

We met at Jose Del Cabo and for the next two and a half days it was a crazy fun adventure for me!
Here are just a few pic's!
I was shocked to see tequila served at Breakfast...

The seal was happy to be fed with tourists all around right from the dock in Cabo San Lucas.

A beautiful pelican now framed and on my wall :)

The arches for which Cabo is famous for :)

My Brother and his Fiance. 

My husband Tim

The view from our porch at the Posada Real

The beach five minutes from our room.

More of the courtyard where we stayed.

I hope you enjoyed the pics! It was a blast! You can find more if you are interested on my facebook page :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...