Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Everything is so quiet!

My house is cleaned and back in order, My little one is off at school and Hubby is at work.
I really haven't had any mojo to color but really couldn't find any excuses not to :)

My first card yesterday is a Thank you card I'm sending to my in laws for coming all the way out here to manage house, family and pets to make it possible for me to go to mexico.

I got my order of Altenew stamps in the mail yesterday as well so it worked out well :)
Ive stamped them in a very light purple then colored them in using inktense pencils and blending them out with water. I topped it with gelly role glitter though its really hard to tell in this pic :( The Thank you is from Stampin up and is embossed in gold.


This one was a just because I had more time to kill. As you have probably seen before it is one of my images and can be found in my etsy shop. (Link on the right)
Its colored in copics. 
R89, R56, RV42 and a kick of YR15 just for kicks :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...