Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Columbines

I have officially been corrected! It's a columbine not snapdragon! I have been calling them snap dragons forever!! Well I learn something new everyday :)
I have these beautiful flowers popping up everywhere around my yard and I just love them! I started with one when we moved in 11 years ago and I think the squirells that I feed have helped spread the love lol.




This one is colored up in shades of red. I broke when I seen one at the store and had to have it because my wild one are all purple. Hopefully I will now have red ones popping up everywhere.

The colors used to color this are

Petals:R89, R85, R83, R81, R30, Y38.
Leaves:  YG95, YG93, YG91. Grass stems, G29, G46, YG67.

I can't wait to color this up again in purples and blues!
I have added this image to my shop if you are interested. The link is to the right of the screen.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...