Sunday, February 4, 2018

Vase of Daisy's



Happy Sunday everyone!
I hope this post finds you having a nice relaxing day!
So big news!!! 
Ive started a Design Team for 
SillyShell's Digital images and I am beyond excited!
Please give a huge welcome to 
and
Paddy Ward (Blog coming soon!)
They are exceptional colorist/artists and I am beyond lucky to have them!

Be sure to check out their blogs for tons of inspirations and Amazement!

Now on to todays make :)
This card is just a fun simple make.

Image is:

I really need to rename this one lol!

I wish I new who the sentiment is from. Its from a random stamp set that seems to missing is package. I hate it when that happens!

Copic colors for this image are:

RV66, RV34, RV23, YG07, YG13, BG09, BG05,
B28, B24, B23, YG67, YG17, YG06

Be sure to stay tuned! My sponsor weekend starts on
on the 10th of February!

Be sure to join and check it out I have a lot of fun stuff coming!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I really love your flower images. X

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...