Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Dahlia Flower



Hello Hello!
How is everyone today?

I have spent the morning making sure my fingers have more red ink on them than my card!
At least that's what it seems.
I had to run to the bank and the teller had quite the look when she seen the red stained finger tips..
Note to self Buy more Alcohol wipes!!!


So todays card I chose the Dahlia Flower
This is one I have drawn to sit off the page and I love it! It kind of gives a bit of a different look to your clean and simple cards.

Copic colors used are:
 R56, R35, R27, YR04, Y17.

I found some cute little flat backed tear shaped embellishments on a site called Wish.
and the stamp sentiment comes from a company called Wplus9.

Paper is from DCWV and is called Wildflower.

I hope this inspires you to be creative and ink up your fingers for the day!
Have an amazing time and thank you for dropping in! 

1 comment:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...