Saturday, December 27, 2014

Owl in a tree

Alyce has a wonderful tutorial on how to color animals on Kit and Clowder.  I used the tutorial to color up this owl that I drew up yesterday!
I Love how he turned out. Makes me want to draw up some more owls. Looks like I'm in for a bit of owl study!
 

 
 
Lots of trial and error. Then to the computer to pretty much erase all of the detail and turn it into a digital image. :)
If you would like to give him a go you can find him here:
 For some reason the link isn't working right so here is a copy paste for you :)
Thank you so much for popping by! I hope you have a wonderful day!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...