Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Merry Kiss-mas!!!!


 
It's inspiration time for
Inky Impressions!


I uses the adorable image
Merry-Kissmas Penguins

They are so adorable.
I chose just a simple put together to make the image the main attention grabber for the card.

Of course I managed to pack up my markers with out writing them down for you... Not thinking to clearly I guess. I can tell you the black of the penguin is using w copics and the tux is n copics...

The sentiment is from Stampin up.
If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask! I'll always try my best to help!

Thank you for stopping by! And Please don't forget to check out
The Inky Challenge blog for more amazing cards!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...