Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Mo's newest image!!

 
Look at this Adorable stamp Mo released today!!
 
Her Name is Ragged Kelly
 
I just love her and was humming "It's a hard Knock life"
as I was coloring her up :)
 

 
As in most things I color she is done up in copics.
 
Jacket is RV99, RV95, RV93,patch W5, W3, W1, patch BG99, BG96, YG93, trim Y28, YR23.
Scarf, Hat and Warmers: E79, E77, E74, E71.
Dotted Snow: C1,C2,C3, BG000. With a swirl of Stickles.
Boots: W9,W7, W5, W3.
Dress W5, W4, W3, W2, W1.
Hair: E18, E15, YR23.
 
I ran out of pearls that I love to use on almost everything. So I used some pearl stickles in their place. Not sure I like the outcome.... Other than that, just random scraps used out of my paper bin :)
 
Thank you so much for stopping in and taking a peek!!
Stay Warm and Safe!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled onto your page from somewhere and cant remember where now haha... Oh... I think you were on my Mo's FB page. Anyway I finally had time today to take a look at your blog. Wow. Your cards are beautiful. The attention to detail is amazing. Love Love. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Mo's Digital Pencil

This week I have been having some fun with Mo's Digital pencil images! The first one is called: Cookie Copic colors for ...