Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christopher Holding logs

 
 
The theme of the week over at Inky Impressions  is Calendar...
So here is my cheesy attempt lol!
 

 
 

 
If you look closely you can see where I messed up and put you instead of your. Grrrr. Of course I dint catch it till I had taken pic's to post. So now there is a lovely written in r in there....
 
Knowing me though it will drive me crazy and I'll pop this one out and make a whole new sentiment.
 
This image is so cute and I loved coloring it up. It was an easy image to use for a male Christmas card! It's called Christopher Holding Logs.
 
Here is a pic of the markers used...
 
 
Thank you so much for popping by!!
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season so far!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...