Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Had a little to much fun yesterday

What am I to do with all this free time!
I haven't worked in a month now, and my little one just went back to school after her three week Christmas vacation.... Sooo I spent the last two days being lazy and coloring :)

Here are the two I did today...


This card is made using
 Ching-Chou Kuik Digital stamps
The image is called
Peony Kimono Maiden

I was especially thrilled with the sleeves on her Kimono. I can see the folds lol. Sorry couldn't help it!

Next up Alyce is getting ready to offer up some pencil classes on
Kit and Clowder

So I pulled out my beautiful box of Prisma pencils and brushed off all the dust and gave them a go. I've used prismas before for small touching up and what not. So this was new to take on an whole image :) 



 
First attempt left me a little unsatisfied so after glaring at it awhile I started really digging in and trying to make the colors pop. Much better! You can really layer this stuff up!
 

 
You can find this image at:
Mo's Digital Pencil

She is one of the amazing newest releases called:
MayBelle
Love her!

I have been so lucky to make so many new crafty friends whom have such amazing images to color!!! And not to mention being invited to guest DT for new friends...
Cant tell you who until the 12th! But please check to see!!
Amazing!!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...