Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The East Wind

 
Time to give those colored pencils a break...
This makes me feel much better!
This image is from:
 
 

 
She has absolutely Stunning images!!
For this I hopped on Pintrest to check out the 20's
for style. I was inspired by this dress:
                                                                              Dress

Wouldn't it have been amazing to live in this time period!
For the dress I drew in the darkest areas and filled in all the places I wanted to emboss gold with
W9. I then took a Versa marker and filled in where I wanted the gold and heat embossed away :)
After that I worked my way down the W markers trying to keep it as light and sheer as possible.
I found it need to discover that the copics really just glazed over the embossing not leaving any color behind :)
 
Skin is the usual E000, E00, E11, R30, E04
Hair is W9, W7, W4
Flower and Lips, R89, R35, R32.
Feathers BG99, BG96, BG78.
And gold's is Y28.
Eyes BG72
 
I find these images really inspire me. They are just so easy to color up!
Well it's off to bed for me.
Thank you so much for popping by!
Have a wonderful time!


 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!!! This is so lovely and I love your inspiration! :) beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautifully colored and I love the card. So glad you got your follower gadget to work. Hug, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Exciting news!

I've been busy making some new digis for you to enjoy and coming soon I hope to have some exciting news regarding my shop and an Amazin...