Sunday, January 4, 2015

Faythe Flower Girl

 
I have been a card making crazy lady tonight!
Couldn't be the fact that my little one goes back to school tomorrow from
Christmas Vacation... more time to play and not feel guilty for hiding away from the world in
my Craft Room sanctuary!!
 
Any Who, I cant show you the other two cards I've finished because they are DT cards for
 
But I can show you the Clean and Simple card I've just finished to
submit for a 2nd entry for a DT spot at
 

 
I have kept this completely clean and Simple.
The image used is
 
I did do some hand doodling around the borders because I can never leave well enough alone.
I am really happy with how this came out!!
 
Copics Used are,
 Skin: E19, E17, E15, E13, R22
 Hair, Sash and Shoes:W9, W7, W5, W3
  Dress: R56, R35, R43, R21
  Flowers: R32, R30, Y08, Y04, Y11
    Hearts around border: R22
 
 
Be sure to head on over to
To enter for the DT as well!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
 

 


4 comments:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...