Friday, January 2, 2015

Tiddly Inks!

 
I thought I would try for a DT spot for the Amazing company:
 
The images are so clean and imaginative. It's hard to not be inspired by each and every one of them!
 
 
 

 
I've used the Beautiful
 
The borders have been machine sewn and gems popped in the corners.
Wryn is popped up with dimensional tape as well as a few of the hearts.
 
A little glaze on the paint brush gives a nice wet look :)
 
Copics Used:
Hearts: RV99,R43,  RV29, RV25, RV23, RV09.
Dress: R56, R46, R39, R35.
Hair: E18, E15, YR23, YR21.
Shoes, Shirt: W9, W7, W5, W3.
Paint brush: G03, YR12
 
Keeping my fingers crossed. I tend to stick with a clean and simple style. Hopefully I'm not the only one that likes them!
Huge Hugs! And Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peak!
Be sure to hope over to
to Check out the other entries and enter yourself!
 
Good Luck to ALL!
 
Hope your New year is starting off right!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you do great. Great work!!! Will keep mine cross too

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...