Monday, January 12, 2015

Love Potion

 
So exciting!!!
I was invited to be a guest DT for
 
Be sure to click her name to go to her Etsy store!
She has a wide range of images to tickle your fancy...
 
Here is the image I chose to use:
 
 
Its called:
you can find it by clicking the link.
 
The sentiment may seem a little weird at first but I was listening
to Queen Latifa's song "I put a spell on you" It was Perfect!
 
Soooo about the colors....
I kind of put them away before I remembered I needed to blog them :(
I'm sorry!
My younger daughter and I got to crafting and we had a bit of a mess...
 
by the time we finished and I tucked her in bed for the night.
We were making cards for one of my older daughters that is having her
wisdom teeth pulled. Yuck!
I walked back in here and just started thoughtlessly cleaning... though the good news is
plenty of room to start a new card?
 
If your really wondering I can do my best to guess them out for you :)
 
But the image itself will rock any colors you use! It was so fun to color :)
 
Thank you to Cheri Shull for the invite! I look forward to doing more with you in the future!
 
Be sure to hop on to her Blog
Thank you so much for popping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...