Monday, January 12, 2015

Love Potion

 
So exciting!!!
I was invited to be a guest DT for
 
Be sure to click her name to go to her Etsy store!
She has a wide range of images to tickle your fancy...
 
Here is the image I chose to use:
 
 
Its called:
you can find it by clicking the link.
 
The sentiment may seem a little weird at first but I was listening
to Queen Latifa's song "I put a spell on you" It was Perfect!
 
Soooo about the colors....
I kind of put them away before I remembered I needed to blog them :(
I'm sorry!
My younger daughter and I got to crafting and we had a bit of a mess...
 
by the time we finished and I tucked her in bed for the night.
We were making cards for one of my older daughters that is having her
wisdom teeth pulled. Yuck!
I walked back in here and just started thoughtlessly cleaning... though the good news is
plenty of room to start a new card?
 
If your really wondering I can do my best to guess them out for you :)
 
But the image itself will rock any colors you use! It was so fun to color :)
 
Thank you to Cheri Shull for the invite! I look forward to doing more with you in the future!
 
Be sure to hop on to her Blog
Thank you so much for popping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Congratulations on being Guest designer

    ReplyDelete

My last Bloobel for the week.... Maybe

The last to share but the first one to color.. makes sense right? This is the 1st bloobel I have ever colored and the start of a love aff...