Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bumble Bee's

Color my photo's...
maybe that's what I should call these!
As many of you know I love to take photo's. Especially nature. I have been converting alot of them to digital images to color!

This is one of my fist that I had printed and framed. I was so proud of it!


I never new Bumblebee's were so fuzzy!!

Here is the card I just finished making...

Copic colors used:

Honey suckle: E04, RV11, RV63, RV66, E93.
Stem and grass,  G29, G05, YG17. YO2.
Bumblebee: W9,W8,W6,W4, Y35, Y15, Y02.
Background, W4, W2.

I hope you all like them!
Then digi can be found in my shop. there is a link in the right sidebar.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...