Friday, April 8, 2016

Too much fun!

It was such a Beautiful day today!!!
We hit 78! Break out the capri's and Flip flops!

Here are a few pics I took this afternoon with my daughter.. I'm trying hard to get her into photography.



Just to share a little bit of that spring love with you!

I have also had an on going project today. A friend of mine asked for some Calla Lillies to color. She is stuck home with a broken arm. So hopefully they might cheer her up a bit!

Here is the card I made using the image :)


I hope you like it! I have added the digi to my shop as well :)
I hope your day was as great as our was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...