Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I will stop and clean my craft room!

You know it's bad when you have to shove stuff off the desk to take a pic of a card!
Good grief, half my supply of copic markers, all my scraps of paper, ink pads, sponges, stamps.. you know pretty much the whole craft room is sitting on my desk right now from all these projects I've been doing. Even hubby gave me a weird look as he walked by lol!

Well here is one more make from the mess.


Very clean and simple! 
Unlike my current surroundings lol!
I found a 60 percent off bird house at Joann crafts to add to my ever growing collection in my yard. I Love watching the chickadee's dart in and out of them all summer. So I thought why not do one on a card! Image can of course be found in my shop :)
I hope you all have a great evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...