Sunday, April 3, 2016

Iris


Can you tell I am really hoping spring will finally show up in force?

I am all about flowers right now!

Here is today's make.


Copic colors used for this are

Petals: V12, V15, V20, V22, BV08, BV04, BV01, BV000, BV0000.
Leaves: YG13, YG17, G07, G46, G85, G94. 
Yellow is just Y04.

The image is simple so that you can add details in the color. I really had fun with this one!


You can find the digi in my Etsy shop. Link is on the right :)
Thank you for stopping by! I would love to know what you think!


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, this is a beautiful card. I love how you have coloured that wonderful image and your CAS card design is really striking.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word... STUNNING! Love it Shell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I'm thinking Mother's Day for this one!!

      Delete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...