Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I survived the Denist

I am one who truly fears the dentist. And of course I had an apt early this morning.
Sooo not being able to sleep I colored and drew more than half the night away. I have to tell you. When I got home I dropped like a ton of rocks and slept like three hours! 
Shhhhhhh! Don't Tell!!!

Any way here is a card I just finished up using one of the images I've been working on.
The grocery store is packed full of Beautiful flowers and inspiration is still running strong.


I found some mums that reminded me of my Grandmas favorite flowers the Spider mum.

So I felt the need to sketch one out.

I chose darker purples for this one :)
Colors used are BV04, BV08, V20, BV000.
G29, G94, YG17, YG13.

The background and sentient are from Stampin up.




3 comments:

  1. Your flower is stunning. I love Dahlias and this is just wonderful!! Who is the artist that did the stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello! Thank you! Actually I drew up the Dahlia. I'm having a bit to much fun with flowers these days. Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...