Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Another African Daisy



When your daughters at a birthday party and you have the house to yourself what do you do?
Why color! ALL DAY!

This is my second card today using this image!
I simply love the twists and turns of the African Daisy!

I thought this one could use a little bit more of a rugged look to it,
So I dug out some awesome paper by Prima
This set is called Epiphany

The sentiment is included with the African Daisy.

For copic colors I used:
RV19, RV11, VO4, VO5, V09, V15, V17, BV25, B95, BV29

I did a bit of machine sewing around one of my layers and popped a few brads around the next.

I really hope you like it!
Thank you so much for dropping in!!
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...