Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Black eyed susan


Today I needed a nice relaxing stress reliever. Well trying to anyway!
Seeing so much ugliness in the world makes me so sad and I needed something beautiful.
So I pulled out the watercolors which I have very little practice with.
Just a little something different to keep the creative juices flowing!

For this card I have used the image
Prima Watercolors in Shimmering lights
and

I found that the two sets really played well together.
But the shimmer in the Prima set is amazing!!! I wish I could photograph it better!

The paper comes from a Paper Studios matt stack called Our Family Tree
Then I have finished off with a bit of machine sewing.


1 comment:

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...