Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Exotic Peacock


The colors for this peacock were inspired from several that I was checking out on Pinterest.
I never would have thought to add in pinks to the color scheme of things!






I have been looking at different card layouts recently trying to expand  my horizons a little bit from my normal clean and simple... I'm not sure this is quite the success I was hoping for but I'm not giving up!

This Peacock is one of the images from my etsy shop
found here:  Peacock

The love letters are some fun bling that I found at Hobby Lobby by Momenta and just couldn't resist!
I do love things that sparkle!!

Copic colors are really simple for this one:

B39, B26, BG09, BG05, BG01, RV17, RV14, BV08, YG07

I just went in and added flicking being careful not to over blend so some of the lines stood out.

I then blinged up the end of each feather and around the card with Black Nuvo drops from Tonic.

Other than that clean and simple!
Thank you so much for dropping in!
Have a Fab Day!

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS...Layout is wonderful...love the stitching, your lovely, lovely coloring...letters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...