Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Another Valentines!


Image used:



                  This morning as I was photographing this card I couldn't help but think how cool would this card be in black and white except for the heart! I am so doing that next!
I wasn't to thrilled with how this one came out. The color of the flower just doesn't pop against the rest. What do you think? 




The red I found a bit more challenging than the last one I made. It was a lot harder to get all my reds to blend. I actually went over it so many times that the marker bled completely through my Xpress it paper and stained my white desk lol! Well now it truly looks like a crafty desk!
I really want to get one of those crafty pads I see so many people using that protects the desk and clean up is a blast! Any recommendations?

Ok Ill quit jabbering already and get to the point!
Copic colors!

For the heart: R59, R46, R39, R37, R29, R27, R17
Green: R67, YG17, YG13
Flower: E17, R22, R20, R01, Y15, Y02

I have machine sewn around the outside using a basic zigzag stitch and layered through out with basic card stock.

The sentiment is from Hero Arts Love set.

I hope I didn't bore you to tears with my longer than usual post, I haven't figured out a happy medium yet for blogging! But I will!

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...