Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Mums Floral Frame



Hello everyone!
I think I have a love going on with yellow flowers..
It must mean I am really missing summer?

This is the project I worked on today while sitting out at work in 3 degree weather! I was inspired to create some warmth!

This is my newest image called Mums Frame
I just love an image that wraps around a card. It feels so clean and classic don't you think?

The colors used for these flowers are YR25, Y15,Y02 and E49
The leaves are YG67, YG17, YG13

The sentiment comes from
the Hero Arts set Thanks

Thank you so much for dropping in and checking out my blog.
Please feel free to ask any questions! I would love to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellow Dew Drop Rose

                                                                      Is there any interest in a new video? I sure hope so because ...